Chattanooga Business Attorney
We provide a wide variety of services to our business clients from assisting in selecting the type of organizational entity under which to operate, preparation of agreements, sale and purchase of businesses, obtaining financing and funding for business operations, and employee relations, to dissolution. Please click on an area below to learn more about our business and commercial law practice:
Litigation can have a significant impact on a company’s ability to achieve its business objectives. We help companies involved in commercial litigation assess their options and make decisions consistent with their goals. We have represented companies in complex litigation and alternative dispute resolution proceedings across a broad range of industries, from health care providers and consumer products to financial services and automobile dealers. We aggressively pursue and defend our clients’ interests in matters such as breach of contract, consumer fraud and false advertising claims, corporate governance, and acquisitions.
Statistics prove that the likelihood of collecting outstanding debts reduces considerably for each thirty day period outstanding. This is especially true in Tennessee, which has one of the highest rates of bankruptcy in the nation. Delinquent accounts can be pursued up to six years in most cases, but are often written off unnecessarily. Many businesses fail to act during the most crucial collection periods, or turn to a collection agency first. In those cases, after more valuable time has passed, these collection agencies must then turn to attorneys for litigation.
If you feel like your time would be better spent pursuing new business and working on current accounts,
contact us. We take these accounts on a contingency basis and only make money when we collect on your behalf.
We help companies involved in contract disputes assess their options and make decisions consistent with their goals. We have dealt with litigation in a broad spectrum of transactions and businesses, including:
- Buy / Sell Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Real Estate actions
- Insurance policies
- Warranty claims
Business Transactions and Organization
We provide a wide variety of transactional services to our business clients, including:
- purchase/sale contracts, commercial leasing, zoning and municipal matters including subdivisions, variances, special permits, and related appeals
- Documenting construction and construction management contracts for builders, owners, and sub-contractors
- Structuring and documenting clients’ choice of business entity: corporation, limited liability company, general or limited partnership, or joint venture
- Developing alternative forms of ownership and management of the start-up entity, including: voting and non-voting common stock, convertible preferred stock, warrants and similar rights; and specialized LLC provisions
- Drafting and reviewing license and royalty agreements (both patented and non-patented technologies); research and development agreements; employee confidentiality, invention and non-competition agreements; distribution, sales, manufacturing and joint venture agreements
- Structuring and advising clients in businesses recapitalizations, redemptions, reorganizations, and business trust formation.
Contact the Attorneys at Stulce & Yantis
If you need an attorney with the skill and experience to provide unparalleled legal advice and representation, please contact Stulce & Yantis. When it comes to handling complex legal issues, experience matters.